As of 1st June our key worker provision will be aligned with our class bubble provision. This inevitably brings change. See below:
- All children in school will wear uniform (from 1st June)
- If bringing a packed lunch this needs to be in completely disposable packaging
- Hot school meals will recommence as per the information shared this week – if you pay for your child’s meals this will show as a charge on your ParentPay account. Meals cost £2.40.
- Water bottles and PE kits will brought in on day one and left in school
- Belongings moving between home and school should be minimal
- Drop off time 9am and pick up 3.15pm
- One way markers have now been put in place for drop off and pick up at the main entrance
- Booking in system will continue as it is now – by email, in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your continued support.